Thursday 29 June 2017

THE ALIEN ATTACK!


THE ALIEN ATTACK 


One day I was riding on my horse in the woods when I heard a loud noise so i rush to the noise and then i sore it. It was an alien invasion and it was bigger than the last one there was the three big machines and five big balloons in the air and one massive thing in space it was the mother ship. Then they attacked the machines climbed up and out of the water and attacked me my horse flicked me off its back and sprinted back to the castle i radioed back to the castle that the aliens are there like four minutes after the flying castle came to help me defeat the aliens they shot down the balloons the mother ship stayed where it was we shot the machines all that was left was the mother ship the castle picked me up and gave me a rocket launcher and chucked me a the mother ship and flew away i shot 400 rockets at the mother ship it barely made a hole so i shot 7000 rocket at the mother ship it exploded and i jumped of the mother ship and stet off my parachute.
THE END   Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment