Wednesday 21 June 2017

SHOOTING

                                       Shooting

“Logan do you want to go shooting?” asked Dad.
“Yes please,” I smiled with excitement. You can shoot the 22 but I want to shoot the 4.10. Is Rohan coming yes so I can. But he says he mite not shoot what is Grandad shooting a dabble barle 4.10 so I can shoot a double barrel yes you can shoot it. But if Grandad says yes you can but how did he get a 4.10 that is double barrel he brought it at the store. Holl people hi Ethan do you want to go shooting grandad has his clay-bird shooter out what sort of question is that. I know is nite but sometimes you don’t want to go duck shooting. because it is frozen outside And I can not find my gear so you say that you don’t want to go yes. Let’s go to the shed where we keep all our staff I can see grandad you can where is he he is looking for clays  hi  grandad where is the clays-bird shooter. Over there. Have you got any yet? yes I’ve got 6 or 7. Dad can I go to the clay bird shooter? Yes you can if you can find it. At the clay-bird shooter how will go first me , Ethan or Rohan Ethan can go first with the 22 so i’m going second yes what about Rohan  he can go third

No comments:

Post a Comment