Thursday 15 June 2017

The Strange Machine

I was in my house and I got a box and opened it up... it was a machine. It had  seeds in a bag. on the bag it said put in door. And it said flower in 30 seconds. So I put a seed in the door and bang! Flower it was like a butterfly. that night it made a flower without me potting a seed in. That morning it had made 700! flowers.



I went to school that day. When i got home from school it had made 50 more. but these 50 were different to the 700 that it made last night they were... death flowers. They had eating my T.V my chairs and my bag of seeds and the machine had no off button.




It had knocked over a candle with a leaf and it had lite fire to the curtain. and it was on fire. It had got to the machine and it was bring the flowers. Was this machine from my uncle or from someone who wants to kill me? THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment